- Create a vibrant and dynamic brand identity.
- Plan the signage scheme, including external and internal way finding.
- Identify colour scheme, interior materials and fittings.
- Deliver brand continuity throughout, including workwear, gym equipment and feature graphics.
- Communicate the new centre’s identity as Chelmsford’s flagship leisure facility.
- Encompass the complete customer journey and ensure consistency throughout.
- Meet compliance and accessibility requirements from Sport England, building control and access officers.
- Demonstrate good project management skills, liaising and co-ordinating with multiple content sources.
- Manage the signage and interior specification production through to delivery.
- A unique and dynamic font was designed for use throughout.
- Bespoke library of infographics were developed for off-line and on-line use.
- Inventive adaptation of the Chelmsford City Council palette created successful colour zoning.
- Complied with accessibility requirements.
- The design contributed to the new leisure website and associated social platforms and media engagement.
- The program was delivered on time and in budget.
- Extensive brand guidelines across all deliverables.