- Create a new brand name and identity that would modernise the offer.
- Enable the brand to be used and marketed over multiple devices, card, wristband, kiosk, website and marketing collateral.
- Create a modern, inclusive and engaging brand.
- Future proof the proposition, by enabling the Council to add other services at a later stage.
- Link to the core Council branding through the use of the brand palette.
- ‘Our’ projected an inclusive message, bringing pride to the brand.
- The active strapline; Join • Connect • Enjoy, empowers the brand, bringing it to life.
- The dynamic ‘bubble’ graphic device was designed to illustrate how activities, classes and services could be linked together, projecting a total offering.
- Since launch membership has increased, with 3,123 new members, 1,990 new direct debit members and 7,032 new pay as you go members.