- Provide visitors with information about the environment and facilities.
- Increase local awareness of the facilities.
- Provide visitors with information about the work carried out by the Forestry Commission at Thames Chase.
- Increase awareness and understanding of the work of the Forestry Commission.
- Create an informative graphic installation designed for an outdoor environment.
- Design a series of interpretation boards to educate and inform visitors.
- Create content using statistics, visuals and text to build understanding of the varied work of the Forestry Commission.
- Increased awareness of Thames Chase among local residents.
- Greater understanding of the work of the Forestry Commission.
- Improved visitor experience.